Lupit Hoop is a round stainless steel apparatus suspended from the ceiling on which areal artists can perform various acrobatic elements. It can be used statically, rotating or swinging.
- Convertible design. The hoop can be easily converted from non-attachment to single or double rigging point
- The minimum working load limit (WLL) is 1.7KN and the minimum Breaking Load limit (BLL) is 10KN.
- Dimensions: The inner diameter of the hoop can be 900, 950, 1000 mm.
- Handle diameter: 30 mm
- Tube thickness: 2.5 mm
- Material: stainless steel AISI304
- Number of mounting points (rigging points): 2
- Distance between mounting points ( rigging points): 600 mm
- Type of rigging mount: interchangeable suspension with shaft (axle)
- Coating: Powder-coated or brushed stainless steel
Before purchasing, please make sure that you have measured the height from floor to ceiling of the location where you want to install the hoop/ Lyra. This would help you avoid frustration when installing the hoop/ Lyra as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach the desired height.
It is not recommended to install the hoop/ Lyra against a plasterboard ceiling unless it is a very strong and extra reinforced.