With Integrated Lupit Pole Quick Lock™ is a product that moves the boundaries of pole technology. Lupit Pole Quick Lock™ is a unique fast locking system, which enables a performer to change from spin to static in less than a second.
No hex keys and no screws, just the simple twist of the locking ring on the lower bearing system. The performer can change the mode in the middle of the performance, which adds a new dimension to both, dance and choreography.
- MINIMUM NEEDED SPACE: DIAMETER =1800 mm / 5’10,86’’ and MINIMUM CEILING HEIGHT = 3050 mm (10’ 0.08’’)
- PODIUM made of 6 PIECES: DIAMETER=1600mm/5’2,99″ 6 matte hard laminated plastic sheets
- HEIGHT: H=2905mm /9’6,37″
- USABLE HEIGHT (FROM PODIUM TO THE TOP) =2810mm /9’2,63″
- Excellent spin (using automotive and aerospace engineering)
- The pole is made of two equal pieces using HQ Lupit Joints
- Very stable and rigid construction; 6 legs – each leg has 2 adjustable disks. Outer discs are bigger and have a large anti-slippery surface.
- Total net weight=65 kg
- The diameter of the pole = 45 mm
- Easy to assemble 3-5 minutes
- State of the art design, nice and smooth shapes
- On the top of the pole is prepared to mount for a ring for aerial silk
Before purchasing, please make sure that you have measured the floor to ceiling height of where you would like to install the pole. The minimum ceiling height must be 310cm. This would help you avoid any frustration when coming to install the pole, as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach your desired height.